Since purchasing a home of your own, is one of the most challenging decisions, in our lives, and often is a stressful period, it might be helpful to potential buyers, to have an easy to remember (and understand) way, to ease this decision - making. Wouldn't it make the process easier, if you could have a way, to decide, which apartment in Dhaka is right for you, better understand your needs and priorities, and proceed in a less stressful, focused manner? With that, in mind, this article will address this, using the mnemonic approach, and consider some variables, to better FIGURE, is a particular apartment in Dhaka for you.
- Features; faults; finances: Examine your finances openly and honestly. What financial commitment would you be comfortable with, and how much mortgage, will you qualify for? Get a pre-approval, so you know what you can afford. Look objectively at both the features, and the faults of a particular house, and whether it fits your needs!
- Inspect; intuition: Inspect the house, as well as the neighborhood, area, etc, so you get a better idea if it will fit your needs and objectives! Does your intuition make you want to live there, or what impact does it have?
- Guidelines; growth: Create, set and fully consider, the guidelines which will serve your needs, and best consider your needs, concerns, and priorities. Will this be a starter - home, or are you seeking a longer-term purpose? What is your plan for future growth?
- Unusual; unique; understand; use: Do you have any specific, unusual needs and/ or requirements, and how should these be met? Are you seeking something unique, and is it a wish, or a game - changer? Do you fully understand your options, and what you are looking for, etc? How to expect to use the house, and will this specific property, address these uses?
- Roof; readiness; reasonable: Are you merely looking for a roof over your head, or making an apartment in Dhaka into your home? Will this house be move - right - in, and ready, or will you have to do lots of transformation? Are your expectations realistic, practical, and reasonable?
- Examine; excellent: Take a piece of paper, draw a vertical line down the center of the page, and examine your personal set of pros and cons! Examine your objectives, needs, requirements, abilities, and comfort zone, in advance, and it will ease the eventual process! Seek an excellent solution!
Do yourself a favor. Prepare to be ready, set and comfortable, and consider how to FIGURE if/ when an apartment in Dhaka for you!